PAYTM Now Offers Refund on Canceled Movie Tickets
Booking online movie Tickets incredibly convenient, After buying tickets of movie for some reason if you are busy at some work or By mistake if you booked tickets on a wrong day and your money may get wasted, But don’t bother about it because as soon as possible PAYTM now offering PAYTM cash back on canceled movie tickets without losing PAYTM WALLET money , PAYTM bought up a new feature called “Cancellation Protect “,which helps us in cancelling movie tickets, three hours before the show time by paying a nominal amount if agree the prepayment .
PAYTM cash back offers
- The cash back balance with Axis can be used to recharge, pay bills & buy stuff.
- Cashback would be applicable only for PAYTM Newly registered Users.
- Minimum amount to be loaded in Wallet to avail the offer is Rs.300.
- Maximum cash back that can be availed is Rs.50.
- Flat 5% Cashback On Mobile Recharge – All Users
- Free Movie Ticket On Recharge and Bill Payments of Rs.50 Or More – All Users
- Cashback of Rs.10 On Rs.100 Recharge & Bill Payments – All Users
- PAYTM Jio Code – With a recharge on Jio mobile worth more than or equal to Rs.309, Cashback of Rs.150 on movie tickets.
- PAYTM Promo code – Recharges and Bill Payments provide up to Rs.10 cash back – All users
- Pay your Bills & Stand a chance to win free recharge for year –All users/All operators.
- On Recharge or Bill payment of Rs.100 or more, get a Rs.750 cash back on flight tickets.
- Flat Rs.15 cashback on first mobile postpaid bill payment of Rs.300 0r more –All operators.
Free Movie Ticket On Recharge and Bill Payments Of Rs.50 Or More – All Users.
- PAYTM now Recharged New Code
- This code will be valid by only once per Number/User
- This code will be valid on mobile postpaid, mobile prepaid, data card recharge, landline transactions of R s. 50 or more
You may be interested
Lenovo’s First Smartphone Lenovo K8 Note has been Launched in Indiaourglobaltech - Aug 18, 2017
Lenovo K8 Note Lenovo had Launched its new smartphone Lenovo K8 Note India with dual camera feature on its back, and Lenovo K8 Note is the first…
Safe Mode Activated in Play Store: Google Play Protect Feature Does it Allourglobaltech - Aug 18, 2017
Google Play protect is the rebranded version to verify the apps. It is visible for the Android users on their respective devices in the settings menu. For,…
CoolPad Cool Play 6 Smartphone is going to Launch in India by SeptemberSindhu K - Aug 18, 2017
CoolPad Cool Play 6 CoolPad new mobile CoolPad Cool Play 6 smartphone will be Launch in India as soon as possible, it didn’t announce CoolPad Cool Play…