Online Linkage of Aadhaar Card and PAN Card for Income Tax Returns
File Tax Return
Income tax returns Online fillings should be done by inter linking Aadhaar and PAN card from this month July 1st, it has become mandatory. By this new amendment for the proposals of tax for the Finance Bill (2017-18), and the person who had PAN card should also have Aadhaar card, Aadhaar card number should be submitted to the director principal general of DGIT system or income tax system.
File Taxes Online
If you want to link-up both Aadhar card and PAN card but you, if you don’t know how then you can take a help by using e-facility which has been launched by Income Tax Department which makes the linking of Aadhar card and PAN card easier. And like before there is no need of signing in to an IT website for linking the Aadhar card and PAN card.
How to link Aadhaar with PAN card Online
Aadhar card and PAN card are linked by Income Tax e-filing portal by fulfilling the requirements asked on the web page of Link Aadhaar.
Steps to be followed:
- Click on the link on left and say Link Aadhaar, on the website.
- Now your PAN card number, name as per Aadhaar card, Aadhar card number and the code will be asked, should enter them, by clicking on Link Aadhaar.
- If the details were given are incorrect information or had any error in it, you will be getting an Aadhaar OTP code to confirm and make sure the linkage. Now, enter OTP and click on save button and submit to continue.
Linkage by logging in with their Id of Income Tax website:
- Log in as you usually do and click on Profile settings.
- Now, find Link Aadhaar.
- Enter you Aadhar number and click Save to submit and continue.
This will be continued to submit only PAN card and Aadhaar card details match. If there are any mistakes or errors in uploading then you can upload scan copy of your PAN card, or you can register OTP via to your mobile number.
You may be interested
Lenovo’s First Smartphone Lenovo K8 Note has been Launched in Indiaourglobaltech - Aug 18, 2017
Lenovo K8 Note Lenovo had Launched its new smartphone Lenovo K8 Note India with dual camera feature on its back, and Lenovo K8 Note is the first…
Safe Mode Activated in Play Store: Google Play Protect Feature Does it Allourglobaltech - Aug 18, 2017
Google Play protect is the rebranded version to verify the apps. It is visible for the Android users on their respective devices in the settings menu. For,…
CoolPad Cool Play 6 Smartphone is going to Launch in India by SeptemberSindhu K - Aug 18, 2017
CoolPad Cool Play 6 CoolPad new mobile CoolPad Cool Play 6 smartphone will be Launch in India as soon as possible, it didn’t announce CoolPad Cool Play…