Online Linkage of Aadhaar Card and PAN Card for Income Tax Returns
File Tax Return
Income tax returns Online fillings should be done by inter linking Aadhaar and PAN card from this month July 1st, it has become mandatory. By this new amendment for the proposals of tax for the Finance Bill (2017-18), and the person who had PAN card should also have Aadhaar card, Aadhaar card number should be submitted to the director principal general of DGIT system or income tax system.
File Taxes Online
If you want to link-up both Aadhar card and PAN card but you, if you don’t know how then you can take a help by using e-facility which has been launched by Income Tax Department which makes the linking of Aadhar card and PAN card easier. And like before there is no need of signing in to an IT website for linking the Aadhar card and PAN card.
How to link Aadhaar with PAN card Online
Aadhar card and PAN card are linked by Income Tax e-filing portal by fulfilling the requirements asked on the web page of Link Aadhaar.
Steps to be followed:
- Click on the link on left and say Link Aadhaar, on the website.
- Now your PAN card number, name as per Aadhaar card, Aadhar card number and the code will be asked, should enter them, by clicking on Link Aadhaar.
- If the details were given are incorrect information or had any error in it, you will be getting an Aadhaar OTP code to confirm and make sure the linkage. Now, enter OTP and click on save button and submit to continue.
Linkage by logging in with their Id of Income Tax website:
- Log in as you usually do and click on Profile settings.
- Now, find Link Aadhaar.
- Enter you Aadhar number and click Save to submit and continue.
This will be continued to submit only PAN card and Aadhaar card details match. If there are any mistakes or errors in uploading then you can upload scan copy of your PAN card, or you can register OTP via to your mobile number.
You may be interested
Audible Services Will Be Available for Basic Level Amazon Kindle As Wellourglobaltech - Oct 31, 2017
Amazon, the e-retail giant might want to give a treat to their customers for the holiday season as they announced that the most basic level of Amazon…
New WhatsApp Update Delete For Everyone Feature Likely to Rolling Outourglobaltech - Oct 30, 2017
WhatsApp has recently been some issues with Chinese ban, and its parent company Facebook being in trouble with the Russian-election issue. The instant messenger app hasn't given…
Toyota Cars Aims at Making their Customers Fall in Love with their Carsourglobaltech - Oct 30, 2017
Toyota Cars has been on quite pleasing terms with their sales numbers for a very long time and the automaker's reputation as a mass volume producer will…